Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pageant-filled weekend!

On Friday I visited the Boys and Girls Club of Lacey. It was a new club, but the same fun and excitement I get when I have visited the Tumwater club. I spent a couple hours hanging out with the kids, coloring pictures and playing games. One of the kids named Cameron even drew a picture of me when I wasn’t looking. It was so cute!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

On Saturday my director, Wendi and I did a two-a-day pageant visit. We went to the miss Pierce County and the Miss Whatcom County pageant back to back. I know that the two are far from each other, but I couldn’t resist! I love visiting pageants and this is the last one before the Miss Washington Sweeper. Since I go to school at Western Washington University in Whatcom County and I was a former contestant last year in the Miss Whatcom County pageant, it was nice to go back and visit and see how much has changed over the past year. Congratulations to Jackie Mendez, Miss Pierce County 2009 and Chandler Batiste Miss Whatcom County 2009!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Hanging out with other title-holders at Miss Pierce County

No comments: