Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Looking Good!

Wow its March already! With finals week coming up and all the excitement, I barely took a breath to realize. Last weekend attended the Weddings With Joy – Prom store opening, which is right here in Thurston County. It was so fun to spend the day trying on dresses with Miss Washington Janet Harding, Miss Moses Lake Samantha Przybylek, and Miss Colombia Basin Danielle Henry. Angela from Weddings with Joy is an amazing lady and was gracious enough to let us all borrow her dresses for the Miss Grays Harbor pageant that evening! Thank you so much Angela! I look forward to working with you in the future! If you have the chance you should drop in at Proms by Weddings With Joy on the corner of Lilly and Pacific Ave in Olympia by the Car Toys. There’s something for everyone!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Miss Grays Harbor was lots of fun! I always enjoy the time I get to hang out with other local title-holders. And boy did we look good in our dresses!! Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
This past Saturday I got to be a part of an event in my hometown of Yelm. It was the Yelm High School Dollars for Scholars auction. As a recipient of this same scholarship when I was a senior in high school, I am so thankful I was able to represent this wonderful program again. I spent the evening modeling a beautiful gold and stone necklace for people to bid on. I also acted as the “vanna” for the almost-live auction and it was lots of fun. Since Yelm is the hometown of our Miss Washington, of course I got to spend a little time with her too! I am always amazed at the amount of scholarship dollars raised at this event. Good luck Yelm High School Seniors! You deserve it!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Until next time
Miss Thurston County 2008
Sharise Nicole Williams

No comments: